Wednesday, April 15, 2009

MY REFLECTION (owed)




When first assigned this bog by m humanities teacher I must say I was not very much interested in it at all. My blog was base on tattoos and other types of body art, and their impact on the world today. As I began the process of my blog, I learned a lot more than just tattoos and their impact. For example, I learned that there are many different types of tattoos, that a lot have a great amount of history behind them, and have a huge connection with all kinds of cultures. I was so amazed at the amount of things that I was learning about my subject that it influenced me to carry on with my researching. I never knew that the history of tattoos goes as far as 15000 years back. Moreover, that many ancient civilizations participated and the use of tattooing. Back in time my research tells that tattoos was use to symbolize different things for a person. Some tribe used tattoos to show off accomplishments, or even aging. However, I must tattoos then in now has totally token a sharp turn. Since a young age tattoos have always drawn my attention and interest and completing this blog only drawn me further into learning more. I even had dreams of having many tattoos myself. I know that sounds funny doesn’t it? But completing this blog help me learn something day after day. I was really blinded by the actual purpose of this assignment .Now that I did my research on this topic it has given me the feel of how to complete a blog on a subject. In addition, this blog has shown me what a blog even looks like. I am proud to say I have learned a lot from my blog about tattoo and was able to share it all. I must say I really enjoyed do it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment