Monday, March 9, 2009

POST #2


There is a hand full of reasons as to why I chose to this particular topic. Every since a young age I have became interested in body arts and the different kinds there are. I felt that since so many are also have this interest in body art, that it would be a good thing to write about. I would say that I am very much so in love with tattoos that I would like to learn more than I know about them. I also love looking at body art and figuring out it’s meaning. Tattoos seem to be a thing that makes some people happy or relaxed because afterward it actually means something to them. It could even remind a person of a certain moment in their life. Though tattoos to some a bad thing, I chose to write this topic to show that there are also good facts about them as well. That there are reason why many are addicted or infatuated with them. I decided to write on this topic to help answer some questions that researchers or other scholars may have. There I feel that posting this following blog can help a lot others to learn new and important things. Tattoos are a very interesting thing that is surrounding us our world today. They are a thing that both young and old have or thought about getting. I think writing on this topic could cause many to look at body art in a different way. For example maybe look at tattoos as a new accessory or a major part of fashion. There are different style,sizes,colors and place you could get a tattoo. I think a person should learn more about body art before thing other wise about them. I love tattoos and that’s why I chose to write about them.

1 comment:

  1. Latasia,
    Your point about tattoos having meaning and also carrying stories, is an excellent one. In a lot of cultures, tattoos are give more of a reverence. I'll be interested to see what you learn about tattoos because what you have already is strong.

    ReplyDelete